Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Saturday 27 August 2011

3 days of sun at August Bank Holiday weekend in the Lakes!

Here we are, the last Bank Holiday till Christmas, a sure sign for the rain to start pouring down, but guess what? It's sunny in the Lakes! I can't go as far as to say "hot and sunny" ,as hot it's not- only about 15 or 16 degrees, but it's great walking weather.I couldn't believe it yesterday when I got a message from someone in London, cancelling their booking for this weekend because of "heavy rain in London" What sort of an excuse is that?! (I've since relet the room, thanks to all who RTd my Tweet about this)

Rydal Water from White Moss viewpoint
Absolutely perfect for doing the White Moss Walks. If you're at home this weekend, but dreaming of autumn in the Lakes, check out our special offer below. To remind you of why you really should be staying at White Moss this autumn, here's a picture I took last year, just five minutes' walk  from White Moss House

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice messages are very welcome.